QA Training in USA based in Alpharetta, GA provides instructor-led live online training on Big data/Hadoop. Our training includes detailed explanation with practical real-time examples.
We cover the core concepts of Big data/Hadoop like Pig, Apache Hive, Apache HBase and work on various real-time projects. We provide course material and video recordings for a complete learning experience. Enrolled students get guidance on resume, interview, and job preparation, faculty contact information to answer any questions and life-time access to the Big data/Hadoop course.
What is the role of a Hadoop Developer?
A Hadoop Developer is responsible for the programming and development of business applications and software on the Hadoop Platform. A Hadoop Developer is also involved in designing, developing, installing, configuring, and maintaining the Hadoop application.
Why consider a career in Big data/Hadoop?
>Fresh Graduates/IT newbies can start a career in IT as a Hadoop Developer
>Career Change or switch from current technology to be proficient in Big data/Hadoop
>Fastest growing software platform in the world
>Pay scale is excellent for Big data/Hadoop professionals
>Rewarding and Successful career in Analytics
Enroll Today for our Big data/Hadoop online Training!
Exclusive features of our training:
• One to One live training.
• Personalized online training with face to face instructors.
• Virtual labs for test practices.
• 24/7 technical support to solve the queries.
• Online videos and illustrations on Big DATA.
• Workshops with technical consultants .
• Senior most working professionals as instructors.
• In-depth coverage of course topics.
• Buzz on industry practices and real time projects.
• Group discussions to share ideas and procedures.